Shopping options vary by location. Please call your nearest store to find out what services are available at this time.
SAS has implemented cleaning and safety measures for our employees and guests. As always, our goal is to safely service guests while maintaining an elevated shopping experience.
Here’s what SAS customers can expect when returning to our stores:
While options vary from store to store, we’re happy to offer our customers a variety of ways to shop with SAS at this time. The in-store services currently provided include appointments to have your feet measured, or shop with an associate, as well as in-store shopping, curbside delivery and phone ordering.
Please call your nearest store to learn what choices are available.
- Stores have implemented more rigorous cleaning procedures, using antimicrobial products recommended by the CDC.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces in common areas (e.g., doorknobs/handles, cash registers, credit card machines).
- Use of disposable gloves when cleaning and disinfecting surfaces.
SAFETY & HEALTH
- Team members will check temperatures prior to arriving at work.
- All team members must wear face masks prior to entering the store.
- All team members must wash or sanitize their hands upon entering the store and throughout the day.
- Cash wraps and high-traffic areas will have signage and floor markings to help ensure safe social distancing.
- Stores have re-arranged furniture to comply with the CDC social distancing recommendations.
- All fitting chairs and stools have been distanced six feet apart for guest and associate safety when trying on shoes.
- All items are cleaned with the CDC-listed products after each guest.
- Stores will limit the number of guests in store, based on store size and local restrictions.
PHYSICAL INTERACTIONS WITH GUESTS
- While team members and guests are practicing social distancing, there are instances where we may physically interact with guests.
- Team members must wear gloves and clean fitting devices, disposing of gloves following each guest.
- For those guests who prefer not to be measured at this time, associates will walk guests through the measuring process and/or provide different options for guests to try on.
OPEN REDUCED HOURS
- During this re-opening period, some stores may operate on reduced hours.
- Guests are encouraged to call their nearest store for current, specific hours.
CURBSIDE PICK UP OR DOOR SERVICE
- Stores continue to offer curbside pickup for guests who choose not to shop in-store, or for stores not yet allowing guests to shop in-store.
- In order to minimize contact, guest credit card payments will be made over the phone, unless a guest is paying with cash or check.
- Store phone numbers are posted on front door signage for guests to call upon arrival at the store.
- Guests must show an ID that matches the receipt (and any CC used) upon pick-up of purchase.
- Team members must wash or sanitize their hands after each interaction with a guest.
- In addition to curbside pickup, stores also offer phone orders with home delivery.