Shopping options vary by location. Please call your nearest store to find out what services are available at this time.
SAS has implemented cleaning and safety measures for our employees and guests. As always, our goal is to safely service guests while maintaining an elevated shopping experience.
Here’s what SAS customers can expect when returning to our stores:
While options vary from store to store, we’re happy to offer our customers a variety of ways to shop with SAS at this time. The in-store services currently provided include appointments to have your feet measured, or shop with an associate, as well as in-store shopping, curbside delivery and phone ordering.
Please call your nearest store to learn what choices are available.
- Stores have implemented more rigorous cleaning procedures, using antimicrobial products recommended by the CDC.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces in common areas (e.g., doorknobs/handles, cash registers, credit card machines).
SAFETY & HEALTH
- Team members will comply with all local and federal ordinance for masks.
- Team members practice frequent handwashing throughout the day.
- For those guests who prefer not to be measured at this time, associates will walk guests through the measuring process and/or provide different options for guests to try on.
OPEN REDUCED HOURS
- During this period, some stores may operate on reduced hours.
- Guests are encouraged to call their nearest store for current, specific hours.
CURBSIDE PICK UP OR DOOR SERVICE
- Stores continue to offer curbside pickup for guests who choose not to shop in-store.
- In addition to curbside pickup, stores also offer phone orders with home delivery.