This St. Patrick’s Day, you could be the lucky winner of a one-of-a-kind sneaker!
Whether you’re looking for something special to wear on a night out or an everyday shoe, SAS has your style and comfort covered.
Make St. Patrick's Day your lucky day enter to win by commenting “☘☘☘” AND tagging a friend.
- Enter to win by commenting “☘☘☘” and tagging at least one person.
- Unlimited entries.
- One winner will be chosen at random and notified via DM.
- Enter to win by commenting on any St. Patrick day Giveaway post on @Sanantonioshoemakers
- Winner must follow @Sanantonioshoemakers to be eligible to win.
- Entries end 3/17 at midnight
- Winner can select to customize a Journey Mesh or Tour Mesh by choosing from a selection of available colors and sizes.
WINNER ANNOUNCED VIA DM AND IN STORIES March 20
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- How to Enter: March 08, 2023 to March 18, 2023, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (CST) to 11:59 p.m. CST (the Promotion Period), you may enter the SAS® Social Engagement Campaign Giveaway (the “Promotion”) via Instagram or Facebook by commenting “☘☘☘” and tagging a friend(s) in the comments of one (1) of five (5) designated St. Patrick’s Day posts on Instagram, or the three (3) post on Facebook on 3/17/23. Entries must contain both “☘☘☘” and a tagged friend(s) account to be considered valid. Incorrect, incomplete, or untimely entries are void. There are no limits to the amount of social media entries. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid. These official rules are also available on the website. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, giveaway entry services) will void all entries by you. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address or social media account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address or social media account by an Internet access provider, online service provider, social media platform, or other organizations responsible for assigning email addresses or social media accounts for the domain associated with the submitted address or account. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (D.C.) who: (a) are 18 years of age or older, (b) are located in one of the 50 States or D.C. at the time of entry and (c) All entries must be Instagram followers of SAS, or must like the SAS page on Facebook and can be verified to be so throughout the coverage of the Promotion Period. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of San Antonio Shoemakers (Sponsor), and their respective partners, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, Promotion Parties), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible. Void outside the 50 United States/D.C and where prohibited by law. If you are deemed a minor in your state of residence (Minor), you must have the consent of your parent or legal guardian to participate in this Promotion. Proof of consent may be required at any time. You are not a winner until your prize claim is validated and you receive official written notification from the Sponsor. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned except as provided herein. Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion. Entries made by facsimile, overnight courier, third party entry service, automated means, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion.
- Winner Selection: On March 20, 2023, one (1) prize winner will be selected in a random drawing among all eligible entries from the previous day during the Promotion Period. SAS is not responsible for emails delivered to spam. Decisions of Sponsor with respect to winner/s and other matters pertaining to the Promotion shall be final. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Please be sure to reply to the email or to direct messages sent via Facebook or Instagram with the required information within 72 hours. If we don’t hear from you in that time, your entry will be forfeited and we’ll select a new winner.
- Retail Value (~$230): No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted except at Sponsor's sole discretion or as provided herein. If the advertised prize cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local income taxes on the prizes and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Arrangements for delivery of prizes will be made after winner validation. Use of Coupon Code is subject to the terms, conditions and policies of the issuer. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
- General Rules: All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. All potential winners (and/or their parent/legal guardian if a Minor) will each be contacted by email, telephone, regular mail or overnight mail, and may be required, at Sponsor's discretion, to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release. The return of any notification as undeliverable, or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents in a timely manner, or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who enters using any automatic or programmed entry duplication method, or any entry service. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY CORRUPT OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be declared made by the person in whose name the entry was made.
- Release & Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, loss, injuries or damages (Direct or Consequential) associated with participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. By participating in this Promotion, entrants waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys' fees or any damages.
- Limitations of Liability: San Antonio Shoemakers (SAS) its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, and any and all Internet servers and access provider(s) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, social media platforms, or software, including any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion; inability to access the Website or app; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site; printing or human or other errors; and any entries which are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, or any combination thereof. Online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By entering, you agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Promotion Entities, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, their respective representatives and agents, advertising and promotion agencies, promotion partners and prize suppliers, and all of their respective affiliated companies, employees, officers, directors and shareholders, from and against all claims and damages or liability arising in connection with your participation and/or entry in the Promotion and/or their receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Promotion or due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity or participation in this Promotion. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of any participant or Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state's laws. All disputes shall be settled in Bexar County, Texas. Participants hereby agree to be subject to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in, or having jurisdiction over matters occurring in, Bexar County, Texas. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or notifications and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.