San Antonio Shoe, Inc.
1717 SAS Drive
San Antonio, TX 78224
- SASshoes.com and other websites owned and/or operated by SAS where this Policy is accessible (together the "Website");
- all services offered by SAS through the Website
SAS does not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from visitors who are under the age of 16. If we obtain knowledge that a person under 16 has submitted personally identifiable information in violation of this policy, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe SAS may have obtained information in violation of this policy, please contact SAS customer care by calling 1-877-727-7463 or by emailing email@example.com.
Information SAS Collects and How It Is Used.
When you visit the Website or use our Service, SAS may collect your personal information and internet activity information; this includes: your name, address, e-mail address, shipping information, telephone number, payment information, purchase history, region, birthday, and physical/biometric data including your shoe size. SAS may also collect internet activity information, including your IP address, which internet browser you use, your operating system, and the website you last visited. This personal and internet activity information is collectively referred to as "Personal Data" in this policy. This Personal Data may also be collected from you and combined with other Personal data whenever you visit an SAS store, engage with SAS on social media, or when you contact SAS Customer Care at 1-877-727-7463.
We collect Personal Data from you when you:
- create an account on the Website
- make a purchase on the Website, including gifts
- participate in any programs or entries using the Service
- interact with our online offerings or Service, including emails and ads displayed on third party sites
- submit a question or request to SAS and provide your name and contact information
We may combine your Personal Data with data from other sources, including:
- public sources such as Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms, and this may include photos or other media; and
- data providers, which may provide contact dates, profile and demographic information, general household information, and other data related to your interests and your purchasing history
SAS Uses Your Personal Data to:
- learn if you have visited the Website before
- promote the right products and sizes to you
- provide a more personal customer experience by remembering your birthday and tailoring ads to you.
- facilitate a convenient user experience when using the Service for accounts created on the website
- provide you a secure and streamlined shopping and checkout experience
- complete transactions and fulfill your orders
- provide customer service through SAS Customer Care online and over the phone.
- send you notifications about promotions from time to time
- send you email notifications related to security, password management, and account administration.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technology
On your first visit to SASshoes.com, you will be notified that we use first and third-party cookies to help the site function properly and efficiently, give you a better customer experience, and to deliver our ads to you. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies and similar technologies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser settings to prevent that. For information on how to disable cookies, see below, however disabling cookies will not allow you to take full advantage of the Service. If you choose not to accept cookies, you can order SAS product by calling Customer Care at 1-877-727-7463. We may disclose Personal Data to third parties with which we work and through which these cookies are delivered. Examples of third parties include:
- Google Analytics – We use Google Analytics to measure traffic on the Website and to identify visitors of the Website. Google cookies are used to deliver ads to you and they help SAS understand demographics of visitors to the Website. We also use Google to help determine how ads perform within certain market segments. You can learn more here including about how to opt-out at the below links.
- Facebook (Meta) – We use Facebook cookies and pixels to help deliver and integrate advertising and other services on Facebook. This means you may see our ads when you use Facebook because you have visited our site or otherwise used the Service. In accordance with your Facebook privacy settings, please visit your Facebook privacy settings via your mobile app or via the link below to learn more about Facebook advertising at http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- Instagram (Meta) – We use Instagram cookies and pixels to help deliver our advertising and integrate advertising and other services on Instagram. This means you may see our ads on IG because you have visited our Website or otherwise used the Service. In accordance with your Instagram settings, please visit Instagram’s Help Center via your mobile app or via the link below to learn more. https://help.instagram.com
- Bing – This cookie identifies you as a unique visitor to the Website and allows Microsoft to match data from our Website with other data Bing holds about your online activity. We use this to deliver ads to you and measure how our ads perform to individuals based on the market segment that Microsoft places them in. For more information please visit https://www.about.ads.microsoft.com/en-is/resources/policies/personalized-ads.
Disabling different cookies will have different effects. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our Website. If you still want to disable cookies on the Website, you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you disable cookies depends on your web browser. For help disabling cookies, http://www.allaboutcookies.org and for our European Website visitors, http://www.youronlinechoices.eu
SAS also works with Social Networks and other third parties to help serve our ads. We identify certain characteristics and/or interests which we expect to be relevant to individuals interested in our products; our ads are served to those individuals via Social Networks and other third parties which match these. Even if you have disabled cookies, our advertisements may still be displayed to you through these channels. Please visit your social network preferences to understand more about these ads.
How Does SAS Share My Information?
If you prefer that SAS not share your Personal Data with its service providers, you can notify us at any time by contacting Customer Care.
Affiliates and Subsidiaries
Third Party Service Providers:
SAS may share your Personal Data with third parties who will use the information only for SAS’ business purposes (“Service Providers”). SAS provides your information to Service Providers to facilitate the functionality of the Website and to enhance your user experience on the Website. We may provide our Service Providers with the Personal Data they need to perform their services and work with them to respect and protect your Personal Data.
SAS Product Reviews:
If you elect to submit a consumer review of SAS product, SAS may share the information you provided as part of your review with authorized SAS resellers, including your name, any rating you assigned to an SAS product as well as your comments about the product.
SAS’ Legal Requirements:
Licensed (“SAS Concept”) Stores
SAS uses social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter (“Social Media Platforms”). When you interact with these Social Media Platforms, SAS will collect Personal Data that you elect to provide to us or the Platform, Including your social media username and your social media contacts if applicable. Social Media Platforms may provide SAS with information and analytics regarding your engagement with SAS on social media. SAS may occasionally ask you for information for sweepstakes, contests, or surveys. This information may include without limitation your name, email and physical addresses, your phone number, and social media hands/user-names. This information is given on a voluntary basis and participation is not required. SAS may also use the information you provide to send you marketing communications.
Creating and Managing Your SAS Account:
When you create an account with SAS by clicking "Create New Account" on the Website, or if you simply purchase shoes from the Website and checkout as a guest, SAS will ask if you wish to be added to the SAS Email List. Creating an SAS account on the Website means a faster checkout, and allows you to review your order history and receive exclusive new offers if you elect to be added to the SAS email list. If you create a new SAS account, you will have the option to provide your name, email address, physical address (including country and state), and your phone number.
Once your Account is created, you can login and manage your Personal Data including your billing and shipping address. You can also add to your wish list and check the status of your orders. To do this, please login to your existing account by selecting “Login” at the top right of the Website’s home page. Login by entering your email and password to reach the welcome screen. There, you can select which information from your account you wish to update.
To delete your account, email Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-727-7463
Unsubscribe from Email and Direct Mail.
If you wish to unsubscribe/opt-out and stop receiving emails and direct mail from SAS, please contact SAS Customer Care with your request by calling 1-877-727-7463 or by emailing email@example.com. Removal from email and direct mail lists may take up to 14 days. During that time, you may still receive marketing emails and direct mail form SAS.
International Data Transfer
We take steps to require that we handle your Personal Data subject to appropriate safeguards. As a U.S. Company, most of our operations are conducted in the United States and in order to provide SAS Product and the Service in fulfillment of your transactions, your Personal Data will be processed in the United States. Personal Data may also be transferred to other countries where privacy laws may be less protective than the laws in your country or the laws of the United States. SAS will take steps to require them to process your Personal Data with appropriate safeguards in the event data is transferred. (e.g., Confidentiality Agreements between SAS and third-party service providers that are based outside of the U.S.).
You have the right under certain circumstances to:
- access a copy of the Personal Data SAS has collected about you
- ask for a correction or deletion of your Personal Data held by SAS.
- object to further processing of your Personal Data by SAS.
- request, where applicable, that your personal data be moved to a third party in such a way that the third party is able to read that information.
SAS will still keep your information that is:
- necessary to complete and document a transaction
- necessary to product warranty or recall information in accordance with federal law
- necessary for SAS’ business administration
- necessary to provide a good or service to you in accordance with a contract.
- necessary to comply with other legal obligations.
For UK Customers: The Information Commissioner is the supervisory authority in the UK and can provide further information about your rights and our obligations in relation to your personal data.
For Canadian Customers: We keep your Personal Data as long as you have an account with us in order to meet our contractual obligations to you and for six years after that and/or purchase of products to identify any issues and resolve any legal proceedings. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To make this request, please email email@example.com or call 1-877-727-7463. Additionally, you may make these requests by writing a letter to the following address:
San Antonio Shoe, Inc.
Attn: Legal Dept.
1717 SAS Drive
San Antonio, TX 78224
Security and your Personal DataSAS maintains technical, administrative, physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Data provided to us. While no security measure is failsafe and we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data, SAS meets all Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI).
©2022 San Antonio Shoe, Inc.