Shopping options vary by location. Please call your nearest store to find out what services are available at this time.
As individual states begin re-opening retail, SAS has implemented new cleaning and safety measures for our employees and guests. As always, our goal is to safely service guests while maintaining an elevated shopping experience.
Here’s what SAS customers can expect when returning to our stores:
While options vary from store to store, we’re happy to offer our customers a variety of ways to shop with SAS at this time. The in-store services currently provided include appointments to have your feet measured, or shop with an associate, as well as in-store shopping, curbside delivery and phone ordering. Please call your nearest store to see what choices are available.
- Stores have implemented more rigorous cleaning procedures, using antimicrobial products recommended by the CDC.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces in common areas (e.g., doorknobs/handles, cash registers, credit card machines).
- Use of disposable gloves when cleaning and disinfecting surfaces.
SAFETY & HEALTH
- Team members will check temperatures prior to arriving at work.
- All team members must wear face masks prior to entering the store.
- All team members must wash or sanitize their hands upon entering the store and throughout the day.
- Cash wraps and high-traffic areas will have signage and floor markings to help ensure safe social distancing.
- Stores have re-arranged furniture to comply with the CDC social distancing recommendations.
- All fitting chairs and stools have been distanced six feet apart for guest and associate safety when trying on shoes.
- All items are cleaned with the CDC-listed products after each guest.
- Stores will limit the number of guests in store, based on store size and local restrictions.
PHYSICAL INTERACTIONS WITH GUESTS
- While team members and guests are practicing social distancing, there are instances where we may physically interact with guests.
- Team members must wear gloves and clean fitting devices, disposing of gloves following each guest.
- For those guests who prefer not to be measured at this time, associates will walk guests through the measuring process and/or provide different options for guests to try on.
OPEN REDUCED HOURS
- During this re-opening period, some stores may operate on reduced hours.
- Guests are encouraged to call their nearest store for current, specific hours.
- This is noted on SASshoes.com on the Store Locator Page.
- As restrictions lessen and Shelter at Home orders expire, store hours will be reevaluated store by store, state-by-state.
CURBSIDE PICK UP OR DOOR SERVICE
- Stores continue to offer curbside pickup for guests who choose not to shop in-store, or for stores not yet allowing guests to shop in-store.
- In order to minimize contact, guest credit card payments will be made over the phone, unless a guest is paying with cash or check.
- Store phone numbers are posted on front door signage for guests to call upon arrival at the store.
- Guests must show an ID that matches the receipt (and any CC used) upon pick-up of purchase.
- Team members must wash or sanitize their hands after each interaction with a guest.
- In addition to curbside pickup, stores also offer phone orders with home delivery.
STATES OPENING LIST
- Alabama - OPEN
- Alaska - OPEN
- Arizona - OPEN
- Arkansas - OPEN
- California - OPEN
- Colorado - OPEN - Curbside Only
- Connecticut - OPEN
- Delaware - OPEN - Open for Apt Only
- Florida - OPEN
- Georgia - OPEN
- Hawaii - OPEN
- Idaho - OPEN
- Illinois - OPEN
- Indiana - OPEN
- Iowa - OPEN
- Kansas - OPEN
- Kentucky - OPEN
- Louisiana - OPEN
- Maine - OPEN
- Maryland - OPEN
- Massachusetts - OPEN - Curbside Only
- Michigan - OPEN - Curbside Only
- Minnesota - OPEN
- Mississippi - OPEN
- Missouri - OPEN
- Montana - OPEN
- Nebraska - OPEN
- Nevada - OPEN
- New Hampshire - OPEN - Curbside Only
- New Jersey - OPEN
- New Mexico - OPEN
- New York - OPEN
- North Carolina - OPEN
- North Dakota - OPEN
- Ohio - OPEN
- Oklahoma - OPEN
- Oregon - OPEN
- Pennsylvania - OPEN
- Rhode Island - OPEN
- South Carolina - OPEN
- South Dakota - OPEN
- Tennessee - OPEN
- Texas - OPEN
- Utah - OPEN
- Vermont - OPEN
- Virginia - OPEN
- Washington - OPEN - Curbside Only
- West Virginia - OPEN
- Wisconsin - OPEN
- Wyoming - OPEN
Individual store openings may differ from state-wide guidelines. Please call your nearest location to confirm shopping options and availability
As additional changes are implemented by SAS, local/state government or the CDC, SAS will communicate with all stores to ensure everyone is up to date with the latest policies and procedures. We want to thank all our store team members for working above and beyond during this time.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact your nearest store, or our customer service team at 1-877-727-7463